JobProfile is a recruitment and talent management tool that defines the desired personality and behavioural traits suitable for a job. It streamlines the recruitment process by facilitating the creation of an ideal candidate profile for a given role and team.
JobProfile is based on the PersProfile assessment approach, which is built around the modern psychology theories and typologies of behavioural analysis of Carl Jung and William Marston and research on emotional intelligence by Peter Salovey and Daniel Goleman.
- Use alone or with PersProfile
- Reliable and science-based
- Simple, accessible language
- Multilingual and globally available
Define the ideal profile for your team and attract the right people for your business.
More easily gain hiring team alignment
Recruit better qualified job applicants
Identify and hire the right candidates
Enhance talent management processes
Get a concise, easy-reference behavioural model.
JobProfile provides a 2-page summary of the most appropriate behavioural characteristics for a job. Graphical interpretations visually reinforce key characteristics and allow quick comparison with PersProfile candidate assessment results, making it easy to identify candidates who possess similar traits to the ideal profile. Suggestions are included for developing and augmenting the model to ensure it is well-defined as an ideal candidate profile for a given job and team.
Are you ready to get started?
- The JobProfile questionnaire takes on average just 12 minutes for respondents to complete
- It includes 45 easy-answer questions designed for respondents who are familiar with the job
- The behavioural model is received by email shortly after questionnaire completion
- JobProfile is available in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish